Sunday, March 16, 2008

Reflections Title Topper

This Title Topper is Photos. I used the Enchanted papers and ink. The bottom left picture was supposed to be 4"x4" but too much would have been cut, so I cut the picture a little larger. I didn't have to adjust the size of the B&T paper though!

I hand wrote the journalling under the title from Happy Haunting (D1180). The date font is Charm Lowercase (C1265).

The photo corners are embossed black on black to give it interest. And I added the three black bigger brads to the bottom right to offset the black above.

The lower picture is my family's best friends. The two older girls are the same age as my girls. Supergirl is our neighbor who is also Amber's age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! I love that photo of all of you! My babies, Mike, you and Lara!! Too precious!!!
I LOVE IT!!

OH! and the layout is nice too!