Thursday, July 3, 2008

July SOTM -- Life's a Jungle


I did two versions of this card. This top card is the one I did for the swap. That one used fun flock for the mane that I dyed with Autumn Terracotta reinker (has to be done ahead of time for the fun flock to dry). I used Chocolate Waxy Flax for the accents on the side of the word and lion (I would have liked to use Natural Hemp but I didn't have enough for all of them). The edges were sponged with Autumn Terracotta ink, and the paper was Boom-di-Ada.



For this bottom card I used sassy strand for the mane and the the accent around "No Lion". The mane mainly consists of Goldrush from the Autumn Garden Collection and a few strands of Honey from the Winter Cozy Collection. The grass is the alligator's back. I used the Earth Tone Pencils to color the leaves and the lion.

No comments: