Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beauty in Reflection from Cherish



I thought I picked the pictures from pages 48-49 of Imagine. But imagine my surprise when I closed the book and it was Cherish! So I moved forward with the layout I was prepared for...Beauty In Reflection. I rotated each page by 90 degrees to accommodate my pictures.


The recipe called for 2 B&T papers but I didn't have any that fit the bill. I took a third cardstock and made it into B&T. I used our mat and stylus and scored a line every 1/2", then sanded the lines to have them show more. Finally I took our stipple brush and stippled the strips.


With the Breeze paper I took the matching ink pad and rubbed the paper all over. It gave the paper a muddled look. The clear buttons reminded me of bubbles (Lindsey's theme was Ariel). The really B&T paper came from Majestic Blue paper packet. The font was CTMH Girlfriend that I printed out on vellum paper.

No comments: