Friday, June 27, 2008

The Leader of the Pack...


Ok, so I'm supposed to be the ring leader here. The one that sets the example. The one that does all the challenges... sadly I had to take a break because life was busy and I've struggled to get back on track... but I'm coming back now and I'm ready to go.

I took my picture with my cell phone, but at least I did it!!! Our group has new challenges and we're ready to go in July. I'm posting a little early just to get the show on the road!!

Here's my July Stamp of the Month submission.

Stamp set: D1285 Life's a Jungle (14 images/sayings) and oh so stinkin cute!! I think it's my favorite from this catalog.

I used the Boom-Di-Ada paper pack and colored the elephant with Hollyhock Ink. To color the elephant, I stamped the image and created a stencil by cutting the image out with a craft knife. Then I sponged the elephant with hollyhock ink.

Enjoy!

No comments: