Friday, October 3, 2008

Catching Up...

Ooops, busy month! Still getting used to bike commuting. I'm loving it, but it takes longer and then I'm wiped out at night and I keep forgetting to take pictures so now I'm catching up on all the challenges for September...and hopefully I'll get back on track for October...
For those of you who purchased the September SOTM, here's another sample for you.

Color challenge: We used the new colors this month. I say we, but technically I did nothing...hahaha... But in the interest of fulfilling my obligation to the design team I did beg my good friend Candace to allow me to post her cards. I loaned her my stamp pads for a workshop and she made me copies of the cards they did. AND they were the same colors as the color challenge. How cool is that?



I did the layout challenge, but I took pictures with my phone and they didn't come out so hot. I think my camera is on it's last legs so hopefully I can get this figured out...

Stay tuned. I have my October SOTM to post in a minute!
Dawn

No comments: