Thursday, October 9, 2008

Annotations -- October SOTM


I made this Pocket Greeting Tag (tm) 8"x3.5" card without the fold. I figure the person would write the note on the pull-out tag!
I thought I was being original by cutting the top off the tag stamp. However, when I later looked at the samples in the back of the book, I found that I wasn't original. Oh, well.

The paper was Magic Moments (I love this paper!) and Chocolate Textured CS, with a little Sunflower CS. The inks are Hollyhock, Chocolate, Sunflower, and Indian Corn Blue.

The "thank you" frame is 3-D set upon Sunflower CS corner rounded to. I put B&T behind and threaded basic floss through the button on the tag. I used a hollow concho for the hole up above. And finally, a pewter photo clip holds hollyhock twill ribbon. :)

No comments: