Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Up The Tempo

I used Serendipity paper to create my 1970 Halloween layout (I'm doing a Halloween album). I'm the tiger... I also used Happy Haunting (d1180), and embossing. There are New England Ivy Bigger Brads too. The left page is supposed to have an 8x6 picture. I couldn't crop my picture any smaller and just cut my mat appropriately. This picture is 8x8. I also changed up the cardstock cutting to better coordinate the two colors.
A close up of the left page. You can see the bigger brads better here. The bat is on mounting tape. I'm still figuring out how to use those parenthesis. I'm not thrilled with it, but I'm playing and learning... I also embossed the spider web in silver pearl and have a line from the spider to the web (can't see it well, if at all, in the picture).
The upper right picture are my sisters and me. I added another spider web to help tie the two pages together.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great job Dana!!! And thanks for being the first to post the layout this week.