Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bamboo and Black Combination

Bamboo is the base and strip of this simple and elegant card. Both are sponged with bamboo ink. The button has natural hemp added for a little more dimension. The paper is from the Silhouette paper packet. This is a 4.25" x 4.25" card utilizing the smaller Big Pinks white flower. It also looks good using a pink flower, making it pop a little more.

I also wanted to try the combination without using a paper packet, so the "I love you" card does that. The papers are bamboo, black and colonial white. I then sponged the bamboo with bamboo and used the sea sponge black on black (you can't see this detail). I then used our Club Connections rub-ons for the "stamping." I think it might peak customers curiosity seeing the card and ask more questions. This card is 3" x3".

No comments: