Sunday, February 10, 2008

Color Challenge - Blush/Chocolate/Baby Pink

Level 1 paper used here to create the layered look. I made this card with a group of Brownies who were 8 and 9 years old. The chocolate heart is on 3-D foam. All My Love stamp set was used.






It just so happened that my girls' school Valentine's Day treat matched the color challenge (yea for me)! I was going to show this at the mega meeting but I'm happy to share here. As many of you know, the Nugget boxes are really big right now. I got the template to make this 2 piece box and top (which I modified) from splitcoaststampers.com. I used the More to Adore Level 1 bulk layout for the lid. And I used blush cardstock for the box. Printed the saying out on Avery 5160 labels printing in chocolate and hollyhock. Then I stamped the heart from All My Love in Baby Pink (over hollyhock) and Blush (over chocolate). I used a mini glue dot to adhere the opening flap of the lid and our bonding glue for the back.


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great job Dana! Love all the posts you just added!