Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stardust March workshop


These are from my March workshop. We used Stardust papers, honey and moonstruck cs and inks, along with the colonial white rickrack. The cards were all made (including 90% of the bases) from the scraps left over from the layout. My customers were thrilled when they saw how much you still do with what's left over. That had been a concern of some of them about using the how to books, but I definately had a few more believers after this workshop. I will for sure be using my scraps for a display each month now to show what can be done.
You can't see it very well in the pictures but I used our markers to show how easy it is to quickly highlight the stamped images (some of mine don't like full coloring) and also used liquid glass on the glass bubbles of the space ships which turned out really well.









No comments: