Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Imagine layout - Monologue w/Aspen


This is the layout my class did this month. We're doing a layout a month using the monthly word puzzles and simple layouts. The purpose for them is to have a finished album at the end of the year. I kept embellishments to a minimum because I wanted to show them that you can make pretty pages simply and quickly and that not every layout needs to be lavishly decorated.

We used Aspen paper, Colonial White CS for the bases, and Creme Brule CS . We stamped the 2009 onto the reverse side of the plaid paper with Twilight ink, and they loved the textured effect it gave.
Clear buttons were decorated with Liquid glass and coordinating B & T papers, then tied with Black Hemp.



I printed my photos in black and white to show them what a simple change to pictures can really add a big punch to the layout.

No comments: