Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Memory Book


For a workshop this weekend I'm having the ladies cover some albums that I found in the Dollar Spot at Target. I used Modge Podge on the paper to make it adhere. Then we'll stamp the pages to match. This little book could be just about anything you'd want it to be. I took 2007 and divided it into segments...vacation, foster kids, big events like the adoption of our kids, etc. Each page has a tab. I went through my year of photos on disk and picked out ones that depicted the events. I printed them in wallet size and scrapped the year in this little book. Those that know me know that I have a very hard time finding time to do lots of scrapbooking (probably the 5 kids I have LOL). This sort of recapped the year and I feel like I've gotten something done :0)
I will be posting all of the pages on my blog by tomorrow morning. Check it out.
Thanks for looking,
Yvonne Wickenkamp

2 comments:

Bren said...

Very Cute Yvonne!!!
Thanks so much for sharing, I know you are one busy stammin' queen!

Stamp Your Art Out said...

Hey Bren,

Thanks for the birthday card! CUTE! Also, thanks for the gift at Christmas. You rock!

I had the e-mail saved that told what are challenges are for Feb., but it's on my laptop that had to be wiped. I saved it, but now it won't read the recovery disk. All that to ask if you or Dawn could re-send the info so I can have it on my old computer now?

Thanks,
Yvonne

p.s. I promise the rest of the pictures will get posted to my blog. I'm just having these computer issues.